Job opportunities All vacancies
Demand & Supply Planner
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Demand & Supply planner for our Supply Chain department.
You will work in a small team with a lot of space for initiative and will report directly to our Supply Chain Manager.
- Who are you?
- Pro-active and you like to take initiative.
- Flexible, open minded to change, resilient and result oriented.
- Team player with hands on mentality
- You love to work with figures and on a structured base
Main tasks and responsibilities
- You frequently analyze the actual sales results and draw up a monthly forecast based on this. You are in close contact with marketing and sales to gather input and follow the promotional planning, which you both incorporate into your forecasts too.
- Based on your critical view and analysis, you also come up with ideas to continuously improve the accuracy of the forecast and detect seasonality’s in our product portfolio.
- You our responsible for the stock management of your product portfolio. With the sales forecast in mind, you monthly evaluate stocks & make orders for new supply.
- After placing orders, you do the follow-up and evaluate reliability of our supplier. You take actions where needed to get it improved.
- You our responsible for all administrative inbound controls when orders our delivered in our 3p- warehouse. If needed you solve issues when goods are not delivered as planned or damaged.
- Because of your stock responsibility you do analysis on potential out of stocks and excess stocks. You work together with marketing and sales to minimize impacts related to these issues.
When you are trained and confident you will have the chances to support logistic projects to improve our processes and systems.
The role of demand & supply planner is crucial in our daily operations and has a lot of collaboration with the other departments, especially marketing, sales, finance and the quality department
- Master’s degree in an analytical field of study (Engineering-Economics-…)
- 5 years’ experience in Demand & Supply planning
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Good communication skills and the power to influence people
minimum 3 years
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.