Job opportunities All vacancies
Head of R&D Lab
We are currently looking for a Head of R&D Lab. The successful candidate will be responsible for building-up and managing the entire laboratory operations.
As our Head of R&D Lab, you will:
- Lead and manage the entire laboratory operations in a start-up environment.
- Build and lead a laboratory team including lab technicians, analytical & formulation scientists.
- Establish new laboratory operations and implement systems and process to ensure compliance & data integrity.
- Manage the entire laboratory operations, plan, schedule and implement experimental designs of both formulation and analytical activities.
- Plan, perform and optimise projects in parenteral and liquid oral dosage forms (e.g. solution, suspension), and solid dosage forms (e.g. oral tablets, capsules dosage form) etc.
- Develop, validate, and review all analytical methods as per regulatory standards for all products in the R&D pipeline.
- Utilise all available resources effectively to support development of in-house or CRO/CMO based projects.
- Review of development documents, protocols, and study designs, generated by third party CRO/CDMO.
- Participate in scheduling / planning / executing formulation study designs as per project requirement.
- Participate in development, technology transfer, method transfer, method verification, method validation in compliance with GMP guidelines.
- Participate in review of Submission documents for Pre-IND, IND, NDA, as well as Quality GMP documents, for example: SOP’s, OOS investigations, CAPA etc.
Your professional profile
- Minimum Qualification: MSc / PhD in analytical sciences / pharmaceutical sciences
- Minimum Experience: 10 + years industrial experience in pharmaceutical R&D
- Languages: English (written and verbal) – French is an asset
- Demonstrates strong work ethics, and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical/formulation skills, good negotiator/diplomat, enabler.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a collaborative and trust enabling working style, building partnerships among key stakeholders.
- Organizational aptitude to build, lead and develop an outstanding team.
- Adaptability, flexibility, independence, and resourcefulness to both lead a big vision strategy while also willing to roll-up-sleeves and multi-task to thrive in a growing environment.
- To have essential professional attributes include a detailed-oriented analytical thinking, a team-player attitude, respect and understanding for cultural differences in different countries, and efficient utilization of time and resources.
Our talented staff work in accordance with our company values:
- We are proud of our entrepreneurial culture and foster open communication, mutual respect, professionalism and efficient decision-making and we believe that our multicultural organisation is one of our most important competitive advantages.
- We believe that timely and well considered decisions as a response to emerging opportunities and ideas is the key to our success.
- We believe that the success of the company lies in the competence, dedication, and motivation of each of our employees.
- We believe that freedom returns flexibility and empowerment returns commitment.
+- 10 years
Higher Scientific Degree
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.