Job opportunities All vacancies
We are currently looking for a talented Business Analyst. The successful candidate must either have proven experience in data analysis and a background in the pharmaceutical industry or a healthcare degree, with strong analytical skills.
The job description
As Business Analyst, you will:
- Provide our Business Development department with market analysis data and assist in the preparation of business cases and related tasks:
- Perform market analysis for selected products using data as well as scientific literature to identify or evaluate new opportunities.
- Perform analysis of prices, reimbursement, and market access in general.
- Prepare business cases for new and existing products and maintain an updated overview of the available business cases.
- Assist in monitoring and tracking of competitors and products (approvals, patent listings, market dynamics, etc.).
- Assist in the preparation of commercial product presentations.
- Identify new opportunities directly or through contact to universities, hospitals, and other partners.
Your professional profile
- Strong educational background (Degree in Life Sciences or Business).
- Entry level experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Previous experience with market and competition analysis is an asset.
- Languages: English. French or Dutch is an asset.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work with big amount of data.
- Excellent IT skills especially with Excel and Power Point, good understanding of analysis tools (pivot tables, charts etc).
- Understanding the scientific principles.
- Demonstrated ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Good self-starter, with ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Very good English skills (written and oral), French and/or other languages are an asset.
- Capacity to react in unexpected situations and changing priorities.
- Good understanding of and respect for cultural differences and the capacity to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
Our talented staff work in accordance with our company values:
- We are proud of our entrepreneurial culture and foster open communication, mutual respect, professionalism and efficient decision-making and we believe that our multicultural organisation is one of our most important competitive advantages.
- We believe that timely and well considered decisions as a response to emerging opportunities and ideas is the key to our success.
- We believe that the success of the company lies in the competence, dedication, and motivation of each of our employees.
- We believe that freedom returns flexibility and empowerment returns commitment.
minimum 3 years
Dutch, English, French
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.