Job opportunities All vacancies
Scientist Formulation Design
We are currently looking for a Scientist Formulation Design. The successful candidate will perform pharmaceutical laboratory operations in a start-up environment.
As a Scientist Formulation Design you will:
- Execute pharmaceutical formulation development activities in liquid, injectable, solid oral dosage forms, review & compile R&D data.
- Support new laboratory operations and implement systems and process to ensure compliance & data integrity.
- Collaborate with team of globally experienced team members in formulation and analytical.
- Execute, document all the formulation experiments, manage stability samples and participate in technical discussion on product development.
- Execute all formulation experiments as per study design, protocol and collaborate with analytical scientist to achieve timely results.
- Execute development and scaling-up activities of pharmaceutical dosage forms
- Prepare, compile, review pharmaceutical development documents such as QBD development report, protocols, study designs, stability reports etc.
- Participate in submission batch manufacturing, technology transfers, scale up, GMP batch manufacturing for products under development.
- Participate in review of submission documents for Pre-IND, IND, NDA, as well as quality GMP documents such as, SOP’s, OOS investigations, CAPA etc.
Your professional profile
- Minimum Qualification: (Professional) Bachelor in Sciences (Chemistry, Pharmaceutical or allied / equivalent).
- Minimum Experience: +3 years industrial experience in pharmaceutical R&D.
- Languages: English [written and verbal] – French is an asset.
- Computer literate: MS office suite, Design Expert software (or equivalent), Basic statistical calculations.
- Demonstrates strong work ethics, and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical/formulation skills, good negotiator/diplomat, enabler.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a collaborative and trust enabling working style, building partnerships among key stakeholders.
- Organizational aptitude to be part of an outstanding team.
- Adaptability, flexibility, independence, and resourcefulness to both lead a big vision strategy while also willing to roll-up-sleeves and multi-task to thrive in a growing environment.
- To have essential professional attributes include a detailed-oriented analytical thinking, a team-player attitude, respect and understanding for cultural differences in different countries, and efficient utilization of time and resources.
Our talented staff work in accordance with our company values:
- We are proud of our entrepreneurial culture and foster open communication, mutual respect, professionalism and efficient decision-making and we believe that our multicultural organisation is one of our most important competitive advantages.
- We believe that timely and well considered decisions as a response to emerging opportunities and ideas is the key to our success.
- We believe that the success of the company lies in the competence, dedication, and motivation of each of our employees.
- We believe that freedom returns flexibility and empowerment returns commitment.
minimum 3 years
Higher Scientific Degree
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.