Job opportunities All vacancies
Senior Scientist Analytical Chemistry
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist Analytical Chemistry. The successful candidate will perform pharmaceutical laboratory operations in a start-up environment.
The job description
As Senior Scientist Analytical Chemistry you will:
- Set-up new laboratory operations and implement systems and process to ensure compliance & data integrity.
- Perform the laboratory activities for analytical development.
- Perform and optimise current ongoing & new projects in parenteral and liquid oral dosage forms such as solution, suspension, and solid dosage forms such as oral tablets, capsules dosage form etc.
- Be responsible for the full effective utilisation of instruments, their qualification, maintenance, and planning of the work to ensure timely delivery of tasks assigned.
- Participate in technical discussion, present, compile and report relevant testing results, make conclusions.
- Develop and validate analytical methods using chromatographic (HPLC, GC) and spectroscopic techniques (UV) per ICH, USP, US FDA, EMA requirements. Prior experience with mass spectrometry (MS) techniques and interpretation of respective spectra preferable.
- Collaborate with team of globally experienced scientists.
- Support the formulation R&D team by testing API & finished product as per requirement of the experiment.
- Execute laboratory operations, plan, schedule and implement experimental designs for analytical projects.
- Develop and validate analytical methods as per regulatory standards for all products in the pharmaceutical development pipeline based on requirement.
- Collaborate on pharmaceutical development plans with third party CRO/CDMO. Co-ordinate all third-party analytical testing work such as E&L, Elemental impurities, Residual solvents, Particle Size Distribution testing and validation, BET, Microbiology, Packaging Material evaluation etc.
- Execute analytical development lab studies, technology transfers, method transfers, method verifications and method validation work in compliance with GMP/ICH/USFDA guidelines.
- Participate in review of Submission Documents for Pre-IND, IND, NDA, as well as Quality GMP documents such as SOP’s, OOS investigations, CAPA, etc.
Your professional profile
- Minimum Qualification: (Professional) Bachelor in Sciences (Chemistry, Pharmaceutical or allied / equivalent).
- Minimum Experience: +7 years industrial experience in pharmaceutical R&D.
- Languages: English [written and verbal] – French is an asset.
- Computer literate: MS office suite, Empower software (or equivalent), Basic statistical calculations.
- Demonstrates strong work ethics, and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical/formulation skills, good negotiator/diplomat, enabler.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a collaborative and trust enabling working style, building partnerships among key stakeholders.
- Organizational aptitude to be part of an outstanding team.
- Adaptability, flexibility, independence, and resourcefulness to both lead a big vision strategy while also willing to roll-up-sleeves and multi-task to thrive in a growing environment.
- To have essential professional attributes include a detailed-oriented analytical thinking, a team-player attitude, respect and understanding for cultural differences in different countries, and efficient utilization of time and resources.
Our talented staff work in accordance with our company values:
- We are proud of our entrepreneurial culture and foster open communication, mutual respect, professionalism and efficient decision-making and we believe that our multicultural organisation is one of our most important competitive advantages.
- We believe that timely and well considered decisions as a response to emerging opportunities and ideas is the key to our success.
- We believe that the success of the company lies in the competence, dedication, and motivation of each of our employees.
- We believe that freedom returns flexibility and empowerment returns commitment.
minimum 3 years
Higher Scientific Degree
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.