Job opportunities All vacancies
Customer Experience Manager Rheumatology
We are looking for a Customer Experience manager BeLux for a strong Pharmaceutical Company. In this newly created role, the person will work in close collaboration with the rheumato-commercial team to translate customer needs into impactful projects, guaranteeing strategic alignment and customer ambassadorship
If you are a person who loves to challenge the status-quo, who is living with an ‘Infinite mindset’ and believes in a Purpose driven Inside-out approach, check-out the additional information below to see if it can be a perfect match.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Play a key role in the re-shaping and implementing key strategic projects based on in-depth market and customer understanding (Unified Patient Journey (UPJ), Integrated Product Strategy (IPS); customer experience analysis)
- Maximize customer experience across three pillars: value creation/ relationship/ loyalty. And drive HCP Ambassadorship
- External focused and try-out new tools&techniques (including digital) to ensure we are ahead of our ‘worthy rivals’ wrt Customer perception and overall NPS.
- Monitor business performance KPI’s and external environment on an ongoing basis via appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required to meet CX/business objectives.
- Work closely with brand teams and align customer&brand needs to maximize external and internal impact.
- Take up ‘ambassador’ role wrt CX and drive understanding through frequent and inspiring internal communication
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE
- Master’s degree
- Proven experience of Marketing or proven experience in people management within a commercial pharmaceutical industry role is a must
- Experience in the therapeutic domain of Dermatology and knowledge of the disease is a plus.
- A good understanding of the current healthcare system in Belgium including pricing, reimbursement and health economics.
- Eager to learn and able to work autonomously. You’re agile and a customer oriented person with a positive and infinite mindset.
- You’re fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Field experience is a plus
- a challenging, international and interdisciplinary work environment.
- Investment in people is a priority at this company
- A range of possibilities for personal development and career opportunities within the group to motivated, qualified people.
- A competitive salary and benefit package.
- A flexible work-life integration (working remotely, flexi-time schedules, ...).
- Benefits to ensure our associate's mental and physical well-being.
minimum 4 years
Dutch, English, French
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.