Job opportunities All vacancies
Recruitment Consultant/Team Coordinator
ARE YOU THE ONE?
HR One Group is a dedicated recruitment partner for the life sciences industry.
Next to the traditional direct search services for long term positions, HR One Group is growing its team of specialized consultants in projects.
The project staffing division is called BrightMinds.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant/Team Coordinator (m/f). You will be coordinating our team of consultants while making sure the team keeps on growing. Therefore, you are in direct contact with clients and focusing on building your own candidate network. In this role, people and projects are crucial. So if following core competences are close to you heart, give us a call.
- You get excited from working with people
- You genuinely enjoy listening to people’s life & career stories
- You are a good storyteller and writer of reports
- You love to use several languages, like English, Dutch and French both orally and in writing
- You have a creative and flexible mindset to suggest solutions and juggle multiple projects
- You are at ease with complex data and not afraid to dive deep in life sciences topics like medical affairs, regulatory concepts, market access, clinical research
- You love studying technical details in positions that are less familiar to you
- You are accurate when it comes to administration and IT-systems, payroll and contracting
- You love to communicate daily on the phone with HR experts, hiring managers and candidates.
- Your smile and enthusiasm brings energy to the team and to our partners
- You build trust in the team of consultants
- You love to organize trainings and events
- Thanks to your commercial approach, you are able to match the project and the perfect candidate fast
Skills and personality
- You will have a lot of freedom to operate without micro-managing
- You will become part of a caring team and treated with respect
- You will be able to learn about interesting projects that are key in the life sciences industry
- Your role matters every day, because you will have impact on people and organisations in the life sciences industry
- You will be able to work in a hybrid setting, both from home and in the office
- Compensation is fair with variable pay and other advantages
minimum 3 years
Dutch, English, French
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.