Job opportunities All vacancies
Sales Manager France
As Sales Manager France, you will be part of the Sales Department and report to the Sales Director. You will represent the company within France and maintain and create good relationships with the customers.
- Focuses on developing and maintaining close relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Manages the orders from quotation to delivery, in cooperation with the Customer Care Team and the Shipping Team. Follows and coordinates everything, adjusts when necessary.
- Assists customers during training and education.
- Follows trends and developments in the market and tries to respond to them
- Actively seeks new collaborations by establishing and maintaining customer relationships or partnerships.
- Represents the company by participating in fairs, congresses, and meetings aimed at gathering, representing, and sharing knowledge.
- Works well with the other departments (purchasing, production and development) within the company.
- As the main contact for current and potential distributors, you will keep in close contact with them and support them through regular meetings and visits
- Draws up a sales plan in collaboration with the Sales Director. Draws up sales budgets and forecasts, and closely monitors their management.
- Ensures the development and implementation of effective strategic sales plans with a clear sales vision and practical short and long-term actions.
- Observes trends, developments, and opportunities in the market. Provides sales and market analyses, monitors trends and developments and reports on them.
- Discovers gaps in the market and responds to the weaknesses of competitors and stays ahead of their product range.
Skills and personality
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or commercial field
- Good knowledge of French, spoken and written. English is an asset.
- At least some successful years of sales experience, in the same or similar sector
- Knowledge of the product, the market and technical affinity are a plus
- Familiar with CRM, ERP systems and Microsoft Office
- Commercial insight and vision on where market opportunities lie
- Negotiation skills, persuasiveness, and the ability to present the company's vision in an enthusiastic and convincing manner
- Positive, constructive, and result-oriented attitude
- Clear and solution-oriented in your communication
- Proactive and customer-oriented with an eye for results
- Entrepreneurial mindset
minimum 3 years
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.