Job opportunities All vacancies
Project Manager Dialysis Machines
Our client is one of the top manufacturers of medical products worldwide. In pursuit of safety in medical care and towards true quality of life, actively advancing into new fields, the company is recognized as a worldwide leading brand. It offers a complete product line related to dialysis, infusion therapy, diabetes, cardiopulmonary and hospital supplies. Its product range includes filters, fistula needles (with and without safety devices), blood tubing sets, bicarbonate cartridges, hemostatic bandages, syringes, needles, catheters, electrometric infusion systems and hydrophilic guidewires. For its Medical Instrument Center, based in Mechelen, we are looking for a Project Manager Dialysis.
Under the guidance of the Sr. Project Manager R&D, the role holder is responsible for the successful management of specific R&D projects.
As Project Manager Dialysis Machines, you will manage the lifecycle of dialysis machine development projects, from initiation to closing. These projects are of strategic importance to Nipro and can be complex and have a complex stakeholder profile. Project budgets can range from several hundreds of thousands to several million. A solid understanding of all project management process groups and knowledge areas is expected.
- Initiating projects.
- Developing project plans minimizing risk while streamlining output.
- Monitoring and controlling projects providing timely, comprehensive project status reports, and including verifications of budgets, scopes and timelines, as well as adjusting actions plans as needed.
- Ensuring and managing interactions and follow-up with the different project stakeholders (internal and external, distributed across several countries and continents).
- Leading and coordinating project teams: R&D resources and other stakeholders (internal: marketing, operations, manufacturing, procurement, regulatory, quality, etc…; external: suppliers, design partners, development partners, test facilities, etc…).
- Managing project constraints
- Managing project quality and risks (technical, feasibility, financial, resources, safety...).
- Being the main internal/external point of contact for the whole lifecycle of the project.
- Ensuring the adequate follow-up of development processes, according to quality standards imposed in the medical devices industry.
- Ensuring proper project deliverable transfer to any necessary stakeholders at all stages of the project.
- Project closing.
Skills and personality
- 5-10 years of overall experience with min. 3 years of proven project management experience in a strongly regulated tech industry (medical devices, electronics, etc.). Experience in renal care is a plus.
- Project Management Master’s degree and / or PMP certification
- A technical education and background in either mechanical, electrical, electronics, biomedical or systems engineering.
- Excellent use of MS Project & Excel. Any other project management program is a plus.
- Located in Belgium.
- Flexible, able to identify and set priorities, and solution oriented.
- Sufficiently skilled in finance to develop a project budget and assess how project deviations impact the interests of Nipro.
- Team player with the ability to work in an interdisciplinary and international environment.
- Fluent communicator and avid influencer.
+- 5 year to 10 years
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.