Job opportunities All vacancies
Head of Product Management (Content)
For a Content-as-a-Service company, reviewing regulatory changes published by governments around the world, we are looking for a Head Of Product Management (Content). The company’s legal consultants deliver expert insights and analysis covering EHS Operations and Product compliance.
You will be working in conjunction with the Head of Product Manager (Software), responsible for shaping the content strategy by driving consistency in approach, process, and methodology that maximises re-use and scalability across the different business units.
- Drive and maintain the long-term vision and strategy for the Content-as-a-Service platform. Communicate and evangelise this strategy to all relevant participants and stakeholders.
- Drive recurring revenue growth across the content portfolio by developing and delivering the vision, roadmap, prioritising investment, and product opportunities while addressing key customer needs.
- Translate roadmap items and user needs into EPIC’s as input for the agile development process. Hold the pen on the epics of your products.
- Rapidly validate and assess content set opportunities both internally and externally. Drive the validation & assessment processes.
- Continuously evaluate and monitor usage and issues, market analysis and competitor analysis to drive the strategic product vision and rationale for new content developments.
- Build/maintain an up-to-date and strong view of industry trends (both EHS & Product Compliance and B2B CaaS) through active participation in events, industry social networks, and other platforms.
- Manage a structured program of customer research & customer validation working closely with other internal and external customer insight channels, to inform, direct and validate our strategic and operational approach to product design and commercialisation (data-driven – evidence-based).
- Establish and run a strategic advisory board, to help shape product strategy and validate any assumptions.
- Be the customer champion in the team and help drive a value and customer driven culture across the business.
- Customer Knowledge and strategic thinking are key competences for the role.
- Oversee content investment track and business cases to ensure strong rationale is in place for product development.
- Establish and manage clearly defined processes for cross-team interaction & sharing, product launch, escalations, and need identification & prioritization.
- Assess impact, impediments, risk, or opportunity through resource and investment phasing. Ensure the content sets that drive highest customer value are prioritised and delivered using agile methodologies. The project spends and delivery timelines are tracked and managed throughout the roadmap, and report on project performance. Deliver measurable impact via objectives and KPIs.
- Gain power through expertise – master the art of influence without authority - become the go-to person for everything “content”.
- Closely collaborate with High Value Intelligence, Operations and project management across the business to prioritise, manage and deliver product development projects.
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders across the organisation as required, in order to deliver on responsibilities, build awareness or consensus, or ensure proper coordination of resources and/or priorities. Be the content’s strategist and evangelist.
- Work closely with the CEO and Senior Management Team to communicate a clear, mission driven vision for all stakeholders and users.
- Partner with the CTO, COO, CCO, helping bridge the gap between tech and non-tech, content and product, and commercial and product.
- Partner with software product management to ensure alignment across content and platform technology capabilities.
- Work closely with CCO and COO in the areas of pricing and GTM approach on existing products and new product launches, ensuring maximum revenue opportunity and minimising risk.
Who are you and what can you bring to the table?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management roles for global B-to-B enterprise offerings
- Experience in the (tech-enabled) information services space is a real plus
- Experience with Agile development methodology is a plus
- Fluent English language skills (speaking & writing) is a must
- Location (day-travel possible) Brussels
- Very good professional presentation skills (to external & internal audience)
- Proven inter-team cooperation - mastering “influencing without authority”
- Experience with international business context is preferred (international client base – international company setup)
minimum 5 years
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.