Job opportunities All vacancies
Sr. Sales Representative Wallonia
- Accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales
- Develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentations necessary to achieve agreed objectives
- Provide Key account/hospital network support, market access support, including referral networks
- Have a deep understanding in the respective area and priority products. Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors
- Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through various communication channels
- Ensure customer satisfaction and best in class customer relationship
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all reports
- Handle enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships
and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
- Provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting.
- Follow all adverse events guidelines, and Code of Conduct Guidelines as promoted by the company.
Skills and personality
- Established Network to target Customer Group desirable
- Sales in Healthcare / Pharma / related business
+- 5 year to 10 years
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.