Job opportunities All vacancies
Jr. Brand Manager
In close collaboration with the Brand Manager, the Jr. Brand Manager assists with the development and implementation of marketing plans, including distribution channel solutions (digital, social media …), sales activities, and promotional materials for a specific product or therapeutic area.
- Assists with the development of marketing plans and takes ownership of the implementation of specific projects within the plan
- Develops and tailors brand messages & tactical plans in line with the global brand strategy
- Provide customer and market insight to the Brand Team to track performance & for strategic steering
- Assist in the development of the Business Action Plan (BAP)
- Implement the 6-12-month tactical marketing plans as defined within the BAP together with Brand Team
- In Lead of Task Force to gain both Sales & Medical understanding/Input when developing multi-channel promotional material.
- Work closely together with the sales force and has regular contacts with customers/Key External Experts (KEEs) to get good understanding of customer needs and test the impact of messages/activities.
- Organises/Coordinates campaign meetings; train sales representatives
- Assist with development of budgets and monitoring of expenses related to own projects
- Tracks and analyses brand/product and competitive performance and trends
- Ensures full compliance of material & activities with the pharmacode
- Project management skills
- Conduct activities and interactions consistent with Company values and in compliance with the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards relevant to your role. Complete all required training on the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards on time. Report potential issues of non-compliance.
In addition, for Managers and Project Team Leaders:
- Ensure and monitor compliance by team members and third parties by (a) positively reinforcing the Code of Conduct and all relevant company Policies and Standards, (b) ensuring completion of all required training, (c) fostering a culture of openness in which employees are comfortable raising questions or concerns, and (d) immediately addressing and reporting, as appropriate, instances of non-compliance.
- Manager Accountabilities include Ethical Conduct and Compliance, Team Management, Performance Management, Individual Development Planning, Talent Management, Recruitment, People information, SHE accountabilities, and Fiscal and Financial awareness.
- Leaders with accountability for GXP areas are expected to understand the legal and regulatory requirements of their roles in providing appropriate resources (which could be human, financial, material, facilities, and equipment) to maintain the Quality system and continually improve its effectiveness.
Between 0 and 2 years of experience
Dutch, English, French
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.