Job opportunities All vacancies
Customer Experience and Product Manager
Maximise market performance of a brand by improving the experience customers have with Novartis, with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction and deliver sales objectives.
- Maximise customer experience across three disciplines: customer loyalty management, customer relationship management and customer value management
- Assess, organize, plan and monitor our brand customer service & experience to ensure optimized interaction between NVS and our customers
- Creates and delivers the local strategic & operational plans in-line with Global/CPO direction, i.e. Unified Patient Journey (UPJ), Integrated Product Strategy (IPS); customer experience services
- Proactive development of marketing and promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs, fully integrating digital in marketing mix and strategy
- Delivers ongoing market & brand analyses and implements strategic plans based on the outcome
- Monitor business performance KPI’s and external environment on an ongoing basis via appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives.
- Liaison with external agencies to deliver initiatives for brand
- Works closely with brand teams to address local needs and adapt promotional accordingly.
- In depth disease and market understanding to develop customer insights through appropriate techniques/tools
- Acts as a brand champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally and with external customers and agencies.
- In alignment to the overall marketing planning, takes responsibility to provide proper internal communication regarding customer experience, product news and marketing activities in sales cycle meetings, ensures the appropriate marketing support for the brands is provided to the Sales teams
- Full financial accountability of Advertising and Promotion budgets
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Target achievement Pharma brands across the BeLux (Sales, OI, Share)
- Forecast accuracy ( product volumes & DME spending)
- Customer satisfaction maximization (NPS score, survey...)
- Deliver annual strategic & operational best in class plan, on time and to a high standard.
minimum 3 years
Dutch, English, French
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.