Job opportunities All vacancies
Account Manager Wallonia
We are looking for a skilled Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important customers; the hospitals. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be able in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
Skills and personality
Educational and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, nursing, physiotherapy, nutrition or relevant field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven experience (min. 3 years) and track record in sales, key account management or relevant experience in medical business environment.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people person
- French: native speaker
- Dutch: B1 - intermediate level
- English: C1 - advanced level
- Advanced computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office
- Able to play with social networks and to use them for the daily business
minimum 2 years
Dutch, English, French
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.