Job opportunities All vacancies
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of the finance & accounting team.
- Responsible for the consolidation of the financial statements under IFRS
- Own and facilitate the financial planning and budgeting process for the company, including the 5-year strategy plan definition and annual objectives.
- Follow up and overall management of key performance indicators.
- Define, implement, and oversee the internal or external control procedures for continuous improvement of processes.
- Support the Business Development initiatives with financial assessment, insights, and valuation modelling.
- Support the CEO in implementing the company’s IR strategy.
- Support the CEO and CLO in strengthening the company’s governance and compliance.
- Have a sound knowledge of tax legislation.
- Ensure the adequacy and coherence of IT systems.
- Establishing and developing constructive relations with senior management and external stakeholders
- Minimum Qualification: Strong Financial background
- Minimum Experience: Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years in a senior management role
- Languages: English & French (written and oral), Dutch is a plus
- Hands-on and proactive.
- Proficient financial and analytical skills.
- Relevant experience in IFRS reporting.
- Ability to drive planning and reporting processes.
- Strong ethics and integrity.
- Ability to manage teams in different countries.
- Strong Communication and motivation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others in a positive and effective manner.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to a continuous learning and process improvement environment.
minimum 10 years
Dutch, English, French
1 year contract - full time
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.