Job opportunities All vacancies
Marketing Lead Cardiometabolic
Are you a highly talented professional, who can support a family owned pharmaceutical company to achieve key strategic goals? As the Cardio-Metabolic Marketing Lead you will directly influence key strategic decisions made at the highest level of the organization.
We are looking for an expert that can drive our strategic brand plans, has a hands-on approach, and is passionate about people growth. You will contribute to align the team on brand strategy, brand plans and tactics to foster leadership while setting the pace in the digital landscape by being the preferred partner of the customers.
This role provides you an opportunity to start (or continue) a leadership position with high level of responsibility and autonomy. You are part of the Leadership team and will report directly to the local Head of Marketing and Customer Experience.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Together with your team, develop and deliver the yearly performance-driven Brand Plans and ensure customer acquisition, retention and loyalty both online and offline;
- Lead the local cross functional brand teams and the local product/indication launch readiness process;
- Play a key role in the shaping of the strategic direction of the brands in close cooperation with a cross functional and international team (including Medical Affairs, Market Access, Customer experience manager, Customer Facing Functions, Communications, Compliance, Finance, Supply Chain Management and Regulatory) and in alignment with the regional / local overall business strategy;
- Manage your team by focusing on training & development, team building, coaching & mentoring, managing performance and inspires direct reports by being an energetic and dynamic leader;
- Develop a solid understanding of the customer segments and implement a multichannel approach;
- Analyze each brand function’s KPI development and work to guarantee business development and growth.
Skills and personality
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Medicine or other related field;
- Minimum 3/5 years of previous experienceas Brand Manager;
- A good understanding of the current healthcare system in Belgium including pricing, reimbursement and health economics is a must.
- Excellence Project Management Skills are required;
- Leadership experience is a nice to have;
- Knowledge in leveraging consumer experience and customer insights;
- Profound knowledge of multichannel customer plans;
- Eager to learn and able to work autonomously. You’re agile and a born strategic thinker with a positive mindset.
- Self-motivated and proactive, possess an ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Experience working in cross-border teams and / or in an international environment;
- Excellent command of French and Dutchis required. Advanced level of English is mandatory.
minimum 3 years
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.