Job opportunities All vacancies
Sales Representative Vlaanderen
The Sales Representative realizes the agreed sales and profit targets/objectives in the assigned therapy field and the assigned region in order to achieve profitable sales growth, in line with the sales & marketing strategies, creating sales opportunities.
The Sales Representative is co-responsible for building, strengthening and enlarging long term relationships and partnserhsips with customers, users, prescribers, key opinion leaders and relevant budget holders.
- To define, in collaboration with the Sales Manager and Key Account Manager, an account plan in the assigned sales area with the assigned therapy field in order to maximise profitability (ROI) and growth in line with the vision and values, based on observation of sales patterns and detection of loss/gain;
- To allocate the client portfolio through prospection and development of new customers, retention of existing customers and general client follow-up;
- To initiate and execute possible actions in accordance with the Marketing - and Sales Management in order to reach key users in an efficient and effective manner. As there are: sales oriented product presentations to clients and more in-depth product trainings by Product Managers/Consultants/Applications Specialists.
- To manage product tests & sample requests within the allocated budgetary limits and follow-up with a maximized return on investment (ROI).
- To take full responsibility for the customer relationships, maintaining and developing customer knowledge and relationships with all the key-users and other influencers/stakeholders in the assigned area in line with the business strategy;
- To develop, implement, follow up and stimulate all sales activities in the allocated area in order to achieve the regional sales- and gross profit results and to create opportunities for new business;
- To organise and/or support different internal & external activities/events in order to assure the professional visibility of the company.
- To support the Sales Manager and Key Account Manager with evidence/feedback from the users and prescribers, while negotiating and closing the best commercial contracts and tenders based on the sales- and gross profit targets in the assigned area;
- To collaborate with all internal interfaces on exchanging relevant business information and materials by participating in the different processes in order to provide the most complete service to the customers;
- To maintain the CRM database continuously updated with correct customer information;
- To adhere & follow the sales & marketing procedure for developing relational business activities (also for budget control) and for samples & demo in order to comply with legislation.
Skills and personality
- Academic Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience within the commercial and medical sector
- Experience within the hospital environment is a major plus
- Service minded
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills
- Excellent customer relationship & sales skills; willing to exceed customer expectations
- Presentation & Persuasive communication skills
- Ability to interact and cooperate with key supporting departments and cross functional team members (HR, QA, customers service, sales- and marketing support)
- Develops excellent collaboration with other Sales Representatives, sharing information and exploiting opportunities, also on international level where relevant
- Professional IT literacy (MS office)
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch, French (where applicable) and English skills.
- Strong understanding of customer Working environment and market dynamics and requirements
Working environment :
- Experience with complexity & heavy competition environments
- Experience in working in a matrix organization
- Experience in commercialising products and or services
minimum 2 years
Bachelor and/or Master in Pharmaceutical and Biological techniques
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.