Job opportunities All vacancies
Key Account Manager
About the Job
As our Key Account Manager Hospital & Elderly Homes North, you are responsible to drive sustainable growth through preferred partnership status with customers & stakeholders within defined key accounts in the Hospital & Elderly Care in Flanders.
You understand the Health Care environment for each channel, its relation and contribution to the existing business within each account and region and how to optimize business opportunities using the appropriate financial drivers. You identify customer needs based on customer contacts and analysis together with the sales team and you pinpoint new business opportunities with customers or customers using competitors product portfolio.
You report to the head of KAM and your main responsibilities are the following:
- Drive customer centric value propositions to build profitable customer relationships and maximize our chances to win tender,
- Lead the development and delivery of winning contracts & tenders driving sustainable growth and becoming the preferred partner of key customers within the Hospital & Elderly Home (EH) channel,
- Manage the commercial relationships with Hospital & EH in existing and competitive accounts, monitor the commercial performance based on the criteria as set in the contractual agreements,
- Cross-functional influence to pro-actively develop competitive customer based solutions. Developing and driving partnership based way of working and leading negotiations to a win-win solution, applying a customer centric selling approach,
- Design and deploy yearly Key Account Plans, drilling national strategies into key account plans.
You have a bachelor or master degree in business management and at least 4 year field sales experience in healthcare, pharma or FMCG industry. You are fluent in Dutch and English with excellent communication skills.
Besides, you also need to:
- Have proven track record in Contract & Tender management in Flanders,
- Flourish in a team and have the power to build strong relationship both internally and externally,
- Have strong analytical thinking, combined with a pragmatic and creative approach,
- Have good negotiation skills,
- Be entrepreneur and leader with a commercial and business mindset,
- Be proactive and result-oriented.
minimum 3 years
Dutch, English, French
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.