Job opportunities All vacancies
Account Manager Ophtalmology
PURPOSE OF THE FUNCTION
Building customer loyalty and developing the client portfolio in Belgium (Limburg and Kempen), customer relationship management and on-site assistance (hospitals, clinics).
RESPONSABILITIES AND TASKS
- Sales promotion
- Promote PhysIOL-BVI products and distribution products to ophthalmic surgeons
- Visit ophthalmic surgeons and the (para-)medical team involved in cataract and retinal operations (6 visits/day); maintain ongoing relationships with hospital pharmacists, operating room nurses and other hospital decision-makers.
- Organise product information and demonstration sessions (wetlab) for existing end users (new products) and potential end users (full range)
- Ensure and coordinate the placement of IOL consignments in clinics and hospitals with pharmacists and Customer Service
- Negotiate agreements with purchasing managers and/or hospital pharmacists (sterile equipment)
- Account Management
- Build customer loyalty through regular contact with end user, but also with nurses and hospital pharmacies.
- Apply the specific procedures to each hospital site for the referencing of new products
- On-site assistance
- Support surgeons and nurses in the handling of products before and during the operating procedures
- Ensure the training of hospital staff involved in the handling of intraocular implants, surgical instruments and distribution products
- On-site assistance in the management of consignments (intraocular implants and distribution products)
- Develop and maintain good relationships on site
- During national and international ophthalmology congresses, active presence on PhysIOL-BVI stands to ensure an efficient and friendly welcome for customers and prospects, the promotion of the PhysIOL range and image
- Collect and analyze market information and relay it to the PhysIOL organisation
- Organisation of scientific evenings and/or appropriate and targeted promotional events
- Communicate the agenda of the activities to the Sales & Marketing Manager according to the reporting method in force
- Write and transmit weekly reports of visits and activities using the ad hoc software (CRM)
- Communicate to the Back Office all information useful for the efficient organisation of sales management and follow-up
- Communication relating to the Quality System
- Communicate any customer complaints or non-conformities to the manager(s) and the QA & Regulatory Affairs Manager, forward the completed non-conformity form if required.
- Communicate to the manager(s) and the QA & Regulatory Affairs Manager any unusual facts or problems that may affect the proper performance of the tasks to be performed.
Skills and personality
- Training & diploma (minimum) required: Higher education - scientific training is a plus
- Minimum 5 years experience, preferably in the field of implantable medical devices
- Fluent (written and spoken) in Dutch, good knowledge of English
minimum 5 years
Antwerpen - Limburg
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.