Job opportunities All vacancies
Marketing Manager Cardiology
The EMEA Marketing Manager is part of the Interventional Cardiology Business Unit Organisation. The main responsibility of the EMEA Marketing Manager is to plan, implement and control programmes to increase market penetration and profitability for a range of products.
You plan, direct and control all marketing activities of your product portfolio, including the setting of company marketing policies and objectives, liaison with branches and agents, market research, sales promotion, advertising, public relations and development of the marketing budget.
In addition, you establishe marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products/services. You evaluates the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
Developing marketing plans
- You play a key role in developing marketing strategy for Cardiology, focussing on relevant portfolio with Senior Marketing Director
- You gather, analyse and report relevant market, competitor and product data via the sales team.
- You prepare a yearly EMEA product and marketing strategy in line with the EMEA strategic plan, incorporating the price strategy to the end-user, in order to support actively the sales departments.
- You develop launch plan for new products in the EMEA scope.
- In addition, you execute and analyse for a product group the competitor, the market need, the product and marketing technique, marketing budget, pricing and consumer research
Managing Promotional activities and Product Portfolio
- You manage all the promotional activities including the organisation of symposia and other meetings in order to support the sales activities of the company’s sales people.
- You develop in ,collaboration with TE IS and TE Marketing Communications team, all the necessary promotional tools.
- You manage the forecast, inventory control and supply chain relationship for the your portfolio
- It's key to maintain excellent relation with external official parties, authorities and organisation
Implementing Marketing plans
- You ensure that the Marketing strategy is cascaded down to the local organisations
- You implementation and execute the EMEA marketing plan by interfacing with sales branches
- Furthermore, you support the field sales force to monitor trends, improve market intelligence or act as a product specialist.
- You follow up sales and profit forecasting in order to adapt marketing strategy as required
Align and support training activities
- You align product focus with the training team to ensure sales force trainings will be based on latest company focus.
Creation and Marketing New products
- You closely follow up the market evolutions in the Cardiology intervention fields (e.g. implementation of new organisations, changes in customer’s demands and behaviours) and look for new added value for the customer. Enabling the sales expansion of the company in this field and improving the profitability.
- You investigate which additional products or technologies are necessary in order to expand the business. You present new ideas.
- You are the Business marketing lead for complaint and recall handling quality process
Skills and personality
- To be succesful in this position, you have minimum 5 years of experience as a marketing manager, including practical experience in all marketing (research) techniques and concepts preferably with a high-level view on the major future trends in the medical devices field.
- Knowledge of the Interventional Cardiology market is a strong benefit, experience in medical devices is a must.
- You will work closely with the sales team, so having had previous sales experience yourself is strongly appreciated.
- You have a fluent way of communicating, love to give presentations and you are a born networker.
- You love working in an international context, interacting with different cultures and travelling. You will travel 30% of your time if you are located in Belgium, 50% if you live in another country.
- Very good working knowledge of English is a must, other languages can be an advantage.
minimum 5 years
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.