Job opportunities All vacancies
Commercial Excellence Specialist
Under the guidance and directions of the Commercial Excellence Team Director you will secure upgrading and upskilling internal and customer knowledge;
As a Commercial Excellence Specialist, you will be responsible for driving the commercial excellence processes and supporting systems, helping the commercial teams to optimize their sales efforts and utilizing resources in the best possible way.
In an international environment, you will be in close contact with internal and external sales forces giving you the opportunity to build a strong network across functions and develop your personal and professional skills even more.
To support the commercial excellence process, your job functions will primarily consist of the following:
Training and Development
- Develop training modules (E-learning, comparison tools, product training) to increase medical and scientific, analytic, customer oriented and leadership competencies
- Act as trusted advisor to the commercial teams and management by providing sales coaching and insights
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness
- Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures
- Organize and follow up trainings of distributors, local congresses in collaboration with Marketing and Sales Departments
- Support the tender management process for all tenders in allocated region to ensure long-term business growth
- Provide answer to the local tender teams in the appropriate timeline
- Maintaining the administration of tender support
- Assist in the pre-tendering process
The role holder will perform all tasks in accordance with ISO quality requirements and taking the company’s values into account.
Skills and personality
- Excellence knowledge in Hemodialysis
- Bilingual (English, French)
- Be an outgoing team player and an excellent communicator
- Learning strategies and active listening
- Be proactive and able to get things done in a timely manner.
- Be fluent in MS excel and MS PowerPoint
- Sales and Service oriented
- Flexible and problem solver
- Strong organization skills and good follow up
- Open to travel (30-40%)
+- 5 year to 10 years
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.