Job opportunities All vacancies
Country Manager Diabetes Care UK
As Country Manager Diabetes Care UK, you lead and manage the entire Diabetes Care Branch in the United Kingdom in order to further develop the Diabetes Care Product sales activities. This role reports directly to the Business Unit Director Diabetes Care.
- Assume the full P&L responsibility (Sales Revenue, Gross Profit, SG&A, Operational Profit) for the Diabetes Care Division in the UK.
- Monitor performance against agreed objectives (top & bottom line).
- Develop & Implement a Sales & Marketing Strategy and tactical plans, based on a thorough market understanding and -analysis.
- Define the pricing strategy & formulary list and review the contract management.
- Take initiatives that improve the companies market position in the UK market.
- Assume the sales responsibility for the Key Accounts and assist in developing existing accounts and prospects.
- Management and coaching of the team.
- Liaise and cooperate with the Headquarters in Belgium.
- This role can be executed from a mix of locations: our Southampton office, field visits & working from home.
Skills and personality
- Entrepreneurial leader.
- Experience in managing a P&L.
- Self-starter and self-steerer
- Sales & People Manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience in managing an experienced team in a commercial setting.
- People management is your second nature and you strive to stimulate and support employees in a constructive way.
- Experience in the Diabetes Care Field is a big pro.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the NHS system.
- Results oriented and hands-on can-do mentality.
- Out-of-the-box thinker.
- Stress resistant and feeling at ease in a constant changing market.
The company will offer the right candidate the ability to develop and grow fast in an international business setting. Next to a competitive salary, you will land in a friendly and dynamic working environment where people enjoy autonomy and taking initiative. Together with you and the team the company want to develop this working environment to a great place to work that further attracts talents around the globe.
+- 10 years
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.