Job opportunities All vacancies
Market Access Manager
The Market Access Manager ensures Market Access excellence by striving at the optimal pricing and launch timing in collaboration with the relevant CPO-departments and Global Pricing. He or she explores and identifies key stakeholders in-market and establishes relationships with key influencers and decision makers to facilitate broader and deeper market access for new pharma products and keeps market access for existing pharma products, in coordination with all involved departments across the organization.
The Market Access Manager has a deep understanding of the country political environment and healthcare structure and an expertise especially in the area of market access. He or she is able to contribute to its regulatory & policy environment and market access process and delivers a government policy in the different key therapeutic area’s where the company is active in.
- In therapeutic domains for specific products, the goal is to build and maintain sustainable access solutions for patients, society and the organization.
- New launches: drive and execute local (national) pricing & reimbursement strategy aligned with global/EU strategy and in close crossfunctional collaboration with Business Franchise, Medical and Finance Department.
- Products on the market: optimize price and reimbursement conditions, depending new indications, new evidence, revisions and changes in competitive environment.
- Explore, identify and foster trust-based working relationships with key national, regional and local stakeholders to facilitate access solutions. Advance company interests and positions (including legislative developments) in pharma industry’s local trade association.
- Together with Public Affairs, provide internal consultancy to the organization on legislative and political matters, as well as on influencing strategies.
- Support disease advocacy activities with medical experts, patient organizations and health authorities in cross-departmental cooperation.
- Key interfaces include: other Market Access roles, especially Head of Market Access & pharma, Public Affairs, Marketing, Medical, Legal, Finance, Franchise heads and other stakeholders.
Skills and personality
- University degree in Science or Economics with basis of Health Economics, Law and/or Business.
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English (oral and written).
- At least 2 years experience in pharmaceutical industry in the area of market access; Experience in translating product value into a local access strategy.
- Proven ability to understand and clearly communicate medical, scientific, legal and economic topics.
- Excellent understanding of and experience in pharmaceutical product pricing & reimbursement and listing processes, including processes for clinical guidelines, health economics and formularies.
- Ability to develop and keep trust-based relationships market access key influencers.
- Ability to analyze and manage high amounts of information in order to contribute to market access files and develop Market Access Operational Plans.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
minimum 2 years
Dutch, English, French
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.