Job opportunities All vacancies
Marketing Manager Hospital
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager Hospital. In this new position, you will develop the full life cycle strategy for assigned products. This is a combination of existing products and products in development. You work in a small team and you report directly to our Marketing Director.
Who are you?
- You are pro-active and you like to take initiative.
- You are flexible, open minded, resilient and result oriented.
- You are able to navigate in a complex matrix or DMU environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- You develop an efficient marketing strategy for your products, including tactical and operational planning and you take the lead in all activities.
- You prepare, control and coordinate all pre-marketing activities, from conducting market research in hospitals up to optimizing pricing strategy, together with Finance and Sales, but you also think about physical distribution, prescription habits,…
- You will be involved in the creative process by briefing the agency and following all advertising phases and promotional activities.
- You have full responsibility for P&L analysis and budget related to your projects and products.
- You make sure to train our sales people and why not, go to clients together with sales, to experience first-hand how your product is being perceived in the market.
The role has no direct reports but requires close collaboration with different departments in- and outside the organization.
- Master in (para)Medical, Science, Economics or equivalent.
- Experience in marketing of pharmaceutical products (specialty products, medical devices, branded products) is a must.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, ideally as Product Manager in pharma, or as Sales Representative.
minimum 3 years
Dutch, English, French
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.