Job opportunities All vacancies
Product Manager Hospital
Developing the marketing strategy for assigned product(s), initiating premarketing programs, developing the business case, driving advertising and promotional programs, and ensuring the execution of these programs.
- Develops the marketing strategy for the assigned products with focus on:
- Competitive analysis
- Positioning towards key stakeholders
- Strategic objectives
- Promotional mix and promotion activities
- Conducts market research by visiting hospital DMUs for (a) quantifying the market for an existing product or for a product in development, (b) exploring the wants and needs of a market or market segment with the existing product or a product in the pipeline.
- Prepares, controls and coordinates the pre-marketing activities. Works together with the Retail Product Manager and Sales Manager
- Tracks the competition in the related fields in terms of pricing, physical distribution, prescription habits, advertising and promotion activities etc. Coordinates with the sales force.
- Forecasts the sales figures for the assigned product(s) and makes the necessary adjustments accordingly. Coordinates with the Marketing Director and Sales Manager
- Successfully advertise the assigned product(s) by choosing the appropriate medium and message according to the product’s strategy. Co-operates with the advertising agencies. Involves into the creative process by briefing and following the advertising phases.
- Determines the pricing strategy of the assigned product(s) by taking the balancing real costs with the need for profit against perceived value and expectations into consideration. Follows up the price increase and prepares the necessary documentation.
- Prepares detailing aids and other promotional materials for the use of the sales force.
- Trains the field force on the assigned product(s). Communicates the product properties and product strategies to the field force.
- Contributes to the new product decisions, makes necessary analysis for the relevant markets
- Plans and coordinates the (assigned) new product activities. Follows the necessary documentation through the appropriate channels.
- Continues to keep the CRM-system up to date and makes necessary changes.
- Continues the IMS reporting transmissions towards the field force.
Master in (para)medical, science, economics or equivalent
- Experience in marketing of pharmaceutical products (specialty products, medical devices, branded products); at least 3 year’s experience in PM position
- Experience as sales rep in pharmaceutical industry
- Very good knowledge of French, Dutch and English both written and oral
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written English)
- Able to navigate in complex matrix / DMU environment
- Team player
- Team player
- Open minded, entrepreneurial
- Flexible, resilient
- Result and field oriented
minimum 3 years
Dutch, English, French
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.