Job opportunities All vacancies
Market Access & Pricing Manager
Responsible for all routine activities and projects related to market access and pricing of products within the department of PA&PLM.
Responsible for the company’s market access and pricing strategy.
Leading the Market Access and Pricing team, you are in charge of the execution of Market Access and pricing projects and guarantee operational performance and excellence. This for all products within the company's product portfolio.
Defining and executing the company’s BeLux market access and pricing strategy.
Planning and following up activities and procedures for the Market Access activities and providing the relevant reporting to the Management Team. Guarantee timely performance of tasks.
Single point of contact for business on all Market Access affairs related topics.
Leads the MA & Pricing team. Defines priorities and objectives for all team members.
- Market Access & Pricing
The Public Affairs & Pricing Manager is responsible for the planning and follow-up of the routine operation activities within the Market Access & Pricing team for Belgium and GD Luxemburg.
This includes defining a strategy, setting of priorities, planning of routine operations and reporting on the progress within the company’s BeLux. Preparing and defending price & reimbursement dossiers.
Managing the relationship with reimbursement authorities and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Define and execute the company’s BeLux product pricing strategy
- Coordinate the planning, execution and follow up of pricing alignment workload, priorties and host the necessary meetings together with the business
- Prepared Pricing and Reimbursement files for submission for new launches.
- Maintain Price and Reimbursement for existing portfolio aligned with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be(come) an expert in pricing and reimbursement legislation for generics, value added medicines and biosimilar products.
- Provide support to all operating company departments on price and reimbursement related matter. Provide Support in analysis of the evolution in the Belgian healthcare systems
- Maintain internal Market Access & Public Affairs procedures and databases
- Change control owner for MA&Pricing team.
- Administrative tasks
- Be the main driver for Pricing and Reimbursement within the launch task forces.
- Be the project lead or subject matter expert in different optimization and automation projects within the Market Access Department.
Skills and personality
- In depth knowledge on Belgian Price and Reimbursement legislation and healthcare system
- Hands on experience in preparing and submitting price and reimbursement dossiers.
- Between 2 and 5 year of experience in a similar position.
- Minimum 2 year Project management experience
- Minimum 2 year People management experience
- Master degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent scientific education and/or a master degree in (health) economics (or similar because of experience)
- Tri-lingual (Dutch, French, English)
- Negotiation skills
- Business and financial acumen
- Stakeholder management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Planning skills
- Data management and IT skills
- Result oriented
- Customer focus (internal & external)
- Project management skills
minimum 2 years
Higher Scientific Degree
Dutch, English, French
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.