Job opportunities All vacancies
Director Health Economics & Outcomes Research
HEOR in the team is about more than just a collection of individuals: it is about an integrated multi-disciplinary team with different backgrounds in cohesive way sharing and augmenting knowledge and skills.
Therefore, we think that when we bring outstanding value to the Life Sciences Industry, this in turn has an impact on the patients and businesses it serves. Based on deep industry expertise, our team uses analysis, assessment and innovation to support our clients in their go-to-market and post-launch strategies and tactics in order for them to successfully bring their innovative medicines or medical devices to the patients that need them to live better lifes.
In short, we are committed to supporting our clients at all levels, from corporate to regional and this in the different geographies across the world, European Institutions and Agencies, and local governments, in making them more efficient and effective so they have a positive impact on patients.
Key services we provide to our clients involve:
• Development of Global Value Dossiers and related activities
• Development of budget-impact and heath economic models
• Policy research and stakeholder engagement activities
• Development of Market Access activities and Pricing
WORK YOU WILL DO
1. Business development & sales
• As a Director, you will take on a leading role in growing consulting services in the area of HEOR in the Life Sciences Industry.
• Trough your knowledge of the market and your network in the pharma/medtech industry, you will drive business development and oversee the account management for many of our clients.
• Deliver innovative and relevant service value propositions and tools to effectively position the HEOR team- and capabilities.
• You work collaboratively with clients’ market access and government affairs departments on channel communication strategies including development of health care policy education presentations, value dossiers, budget impact assessments, and other product and support education as required
• Identify key trends and requirements for decision makers, reimbursement authorities, and payers
2. Assisting clients
• You will be responsible for assisting our clients with innovative and pragmatic solutions in the domains of market access and health economics.
• You should be able to provide genuine thought leadership towards both clients and peers in the area of the Market Access and specifically in the domain of HEOR. As a Director, you will work closely together with the Strategy team in Belgium, and with the company’s practice on national and international level.
• You generate insights in order to understand and validate product value through continuous key stakeholder engagement (e.g. market research, advisory boards, interviews, field account visits, meetings/congresses, etc.)
• Liaise with key stakeholders to gain insight and support in key areas such as payer strategy, patient access programs, pricing and reimbursement policies.
• You will operate out of our Brussels office.
3. Eminence building
• You will take on a leading role in eminence building and continuous development of our strategy and operations service offering, with a specific focus on HEOR in the Life Sciences industry.
4. Team leadership
• Provide guidance to the project team in terms of insights in industry’s market access objectives and strategies
• You will be responsible for attracting and retaining talent while clearly leading by example. As a leader of a fast-growing and diverse group of skilled people, you will ensure that (together with our HR team) we continue to develop innovative ways to enhance both retention and recruitment of qualified people so that our work environment remains simply irresistible for our people.
Skills and personality
• You have a minimum of 8 years experience in the area of market access and HEOR.
• You have specific hands-on consulting experience in providing pragmatic solutions in the domains of market access.
• You have a passion for the Market Access and HEOR, and a strong network in the pharma industry at (regional) HQ level.
• You truly excel in not only reaching out to new clients in an important growth market, but also nurturing and building long-lasting relationships with existing clients. You are capable of being recognised as a clear trusted advisor to senior management functions within our clients. You thrive on ensuring the highest quality and ethical standards in your client advice and relations.
• You have a clear ability to think outside the box while demonstrating strong communication, entrepreneurial and leadership skills.
• You have a flexible and well-developed sense of initiative, you are able to take responsibility for your own workload and drive a multi-disciplinary group forward.
• You have a true willingness and ability to work as part of an integrated, enthusiastic and multi-disciplinary team.
• You have an excellent command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
HOW YOU WILL GROW
The professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
YOUR ROLE AS A LEADER
We believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Managers and Directors across our organisation:
• Guide high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses
• Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• Understand key objectives for clients, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
We know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You will work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and many unique learning opportunities are offered. You will receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
The company is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.
+- 10 years
Regional position - located in Belgium
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.