Job opportunities All vacancies
- Act as RA Coordinator for export markets
- Handling requests and submissions of regulatory files such as product certificates for several countries of the region.
- Liaise with external provider for legalization of documents.
- Support the management of artwork due to changes of legal entities and spin-off of the company.
- Provide support in general RA activities, including but not limited to labelling reviews in the process of JEDI and spin-off of the company, check of product labeling websites, maintenance of RA filing and tracking systems, PO management.
Skills and personality
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Works precisely, is detail oriented
- Takes initiative and is committed to excellence, is able to work under pressure, flexible, and willing to learn
- Approaches tasks and projects systematically and with analytical thinking
- Effectively solves problems
- Autonomous, has mental grasp / is quick minded
- Team player, customer focused, communicates effectively
- Education in Commerce, administration or similar disciplines; Bachelor degree
Between 0 and 2 years of experience
1 year contract - full time
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.