Job opportunities All vacancies
- Become the expert on regulatory for the medical devices the company is distributing in the Benelux.
- General RAwork- Submission of regulatory documents on request of the local regulatory authorities in the Benelux - classification of the proof of artworks, correspondence of authorities and with global concerning the product labelling.
- Work with tender team on all regulatory aspects concerning the medical devices from the company. Provide regulatory input to obtain tender agreements. Look for better ways to inform customers about our medical devices.
- Creation and/or control of artworksfor medical devices (NL, FR en/of DU)- Checking of proof of artworks for the medical devices using Catalyst/Fusion
- Answering questions from other departmentsin the company concerning ingredients and other regulatory aspects and help the medical team in answering specific medical devices questions.
- Review of promotional material to ensure compliance with license particulars for the medical devices the company is distributing in the Benelux
- Keep abreast of European and local legislation, guidelines and regulations and ensure timely implementation. Notify responsible persons in the company organisation if local requirements differ from those in force in the EU
- Participate in Industry Association meeting in the Benelux
- Participate in and prepare for internal and external auditsand inspections as required as regulatory
Skills and personality
- Master in Biomedical Sciences
- Accurate, organized and flexible
- Well-developed administration, communication and computer skills
- Willingness to learn, enquiring mind, result driven, quality focus
- Strong team player with ability to work independently
- Integrity, innovation competent, commitment, respect, open communication
Between 0 and 2 years of experience
Dutch, English, French
1 year contract - full time
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.