Job opportunities All vacancies
HR Manager (80 %)
High-level summary of the position with main purpose of the position and how it will be successfully accomplished:
Reporting to Human Resources Director, this role makes a significant contribution to the improvement and the implementation of the HR strategy in Belux by providing value adding advice, support and challenge to the business on the different people practices in order to attract, develop, reward and retain the right employees in the organisation. This role works closely with the line managers to support them in their people management accountabilities.
In addition to the general description of the parent profile role for this job function, the following summarize key result areas, specific accountabilities and / or tasks, etc. associated with this job title:
- Responsible for the coordination, planning and implementation of the recruitment strategy in close collaboration with line management and external partners (from attraction, assessment to selection and integration) and in line with staffing and capability needs
- Identify staffing & capability gaps, propose and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Central role in the role out of the local Talent management process; supporting line management in the identification; assessment and development of talents
- Provide and monitor development actions (individual and organisational) based on identified needs and provide advice and support to ensure high quality Individual Development plans for managers and talents
- Challenge, support and coach line managers in their understanding and execution of their people management accountabilities (Performance management, compliance with HR policies and procedures,...)
- Contribute to the planning and improvement plans to increase organisational effectiveness and building future capabilities (act as a change champion; create clarity and provide individual support to managers)
- Contribute to ad-hoc HR improvement projects
- Act as an HR expert in key people processes
- Build and maintain deep understanding of individual and organizational capabilities
- Manage employee relations issues and ensure follow-through to conclusion of issue
- Engage and contract with HR global centres of excellence in support of HR solution delivery
The following summarizes the capabilities (skills, knowledge, attitude) and competencies needed to be able to accomplish all job responsibilities for this specific job function:
- Exemplify the Values and behaviours
- Demonstrate HR Core Capabilities
- A high level of business acumen, able to think ahead together with the business
- Highly customer focused, proactive and focused on results.
- Having a mindset of going the extra mile in order to reach objectives.
- Excellent relationship building skills: being able to build relationships with the business based on trust and credibility and being able to engage influence and have impact
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Hands on - being able to manage and drive innovative ideas with a sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills
- A coaching mindset
- Pragmatic and Approachable
- Conduct activities and interactions consistent with Company values and in compliance with the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards relevant to your role. Complete all required training on the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards on time. Report potential issues of non-compliance.
- In addition, for Managers and Project Team Leaders:
- Ensure and monitor compliance by team members and third parties by (a) positively reinforcing the Code of Conduct and all relevant Policies and Standards, (b) ensuring completion of all required training, (c) fostering a culture of openness in which employees are comfortable raising questions or concerns, and (d) immediately addressing and reporting, as appropriate, instances of non-compliance.
- Manager Accountabilities include Ethical Conduct and Compliance, Team Management, Performance Management, Individual Development Planning, Talent Management, Recruitment, People information, SHE accountabilities, and Fiscal and Financial awareness.
- Leaders with accountability for GXP areas are expected to understand the legal and regulatory requirements of their roles in providing appropriate resources (which could be human, financial, material, facilities, and equipment) to maintain the Quality system and continually improve its effectiveness.
+- 5 year to 10 years
Higher Scientific Degree
Dutch, English, French
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.