Job opportunities All vacancies
Executive Search Consultant
The executive search consultant is responsible for the A to Z management of challenging recruitment projects for a dedicated client-portfolio.
He/she works with client companies, building long-term partnerships.
While understanding the client’s recruitment needs and challenges, the HR One consultant offers a wide variety of services such as confidential direct search assignments, competitive position & salary benchmarking and direct placement services.
Through attracting, screening and assessing suitable candidates by using social media, one-to-one networking, confidential direct search methods and strong referrals, the executive search consultant is able to build a strong candidate platform, in order to excel in successful placements.
The role involves a diplomatic approach to individuals and organizations and a genuine interest in people.
The candidate has natural stamina and persistence to perform efficiently and successfully the recruitment process from A to Z, implying regular feedback to clients, flexibility in work schedules and adhering to a methodically planned recruitment process.
A true interest in the Life Sciences industry is essential in order to perform successfully in this role.
Regular site visits of labs, manufacturing plants and presence at job fairs, international conferences and trade shows are part of the role.
- Building relationships with clients;
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- Direct search - identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client’s vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Writing an extensive interview report with focus on personality, professional expertise and motivation for a career shift
- Preparing short lists and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- Negotiating salary & compensation packages in finalizing employment contracts between client and candidates;
- Following up of the hired candidate in his new environment
Skills and personality
- Master degree
- First experience in recruiting and selection
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French is a must
- Additional language is a plus
- Excellent communication skills - fluency in writing is essential
- Keen on understanding the drivers in life sciences industry
- People-oriented with genuine interest in human resources
- Excellent organizational skills
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Willing to travel and work on international assignments
Between 0 and 2 years of experience
Dutch, English, French
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.