Job opportunities All vacancies
Group Marketing Manager Renal Care
Under the guidance and directions of the VP Marketing & BD, the role holder is responsible for the successful management of a specific product range. With full responsibility and accountability for the Renal product range performance, the Marketing Manager works closely with the VP Marketing & BD, Sales Directors, and other Product Specialists to develop innovative product marketing strategies and implement country/region specific product marketing plans. The role holder, with the VP Marketing & BD, is responsible for the development of key critical marketing strategies and plans to drive the company’s business growth objectives. He/she will be responsible for collecting, maintaining and sharing to interested parties product and competitive intelligence. Product marketing strategies, plans and implementation activity is aligned to the achievement of the company’s business objectives.
- Under the guidance and directions of the VP Marketing & BD, to develop agreed product marketing strategies and tactical plans in order to achieve the company’s business objectives
- Works with the Sales Director, Country Managers and other Product Specialists on the successful development and implementation of marketing and product specific tactical plans to help countries meet their financial business objectives
- Responsible for the development of brand within scope of product or product range responsibility
- Responsible for the gathering of competitive market intelligence within industry and product sector. Provides timely reporting to the company and Corporation on competitive activity and developments
- As part of the company’s marketing team attends industry conferences, exhibitions and other functions. Organizes product displays, conducts product presentations and manages exhibition stand. Ensures product supply, marketing information/ brochures and undertakes activity to increase brand. Organizes systems and processes to effectively gather custom leads for sales team
- Seeks and provides information to VP Marketing & BD, on market specific product and service pricing. Uses market intelligence information to monitor competitive pricing at market level
- Provides regular and accurate input into marketing reports, prepared by VP Marketing & BD, on marketing plan progress within area of responsibility
- Using market knowledge and intelligence identifies potential new products from third party suppliers. Develops recommendation reports for VP Marketing & BD
- Provides full sales support through the development of effective tactical marketing plans, point of sales material development, product literature and product demonstration
- Provides input to Marketing Communications Manager and drives, within scope of responsibility, innovative product brochures, leaflets and catalogues for existing product, new product or product range promotion, key user information and accurate product documentation. Keep regular and innovative updates in all areas of printed materials – internal and external
- Working with marketing team further develops effective use of clinical trial information to help with product promotion. Develop and deliver training to sales personnel in order to maximize effective use of information with customers
- Provides professional assistance to sales personnel, customers and distributors through effective introduction of new products and technologies. Develops and delivers product sales training for new and existing products and technologies for sales and distributor personnel
- Manages the product life cycles of his/her portfolio and pro-actively shares this information with both our corporate office and regional sales management and secures buy-in from both parties
- Provides professional assistance and advice to help with product problem solving and/or complaint resolution
- Working with the RA/QA Manager prepares and develops product specification materials as required by MDD and/or other regulatory bodies. Is responsible for management of communication between all parties involved. Is responsible for the accuracy and provision of all technical product information to customers and distributors
- Supports Customer Service Responsible to ensure accurate stock of products and to guard against overstock/back-order situations.
minimum 5 years
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.