Job opportunities All vacancies
Key Account Manager
The successful candidate will report to the Business Unit Manager Haemophilia (BUM), with the task to develop the presence of the company in the Netherlands and to increase sales of the products in the different Haemophilia Treatment Centers from the Netherlands.
The successful candidate must be both a conductor and team player, actively supporting his commercial colleagues (KAM & PM) explaining how he delivers the messages and how he uses the material to meet the field’s needs. He clearly explains the needs of the market to support the PM in the creation of local developed materials.
The position holder should work closely with Medical to help develop the presence and recognition of the company as a credible partner with the haemophilia community.
The candidate should be able to identify and implement innovative projects in different HTCs of the Netherlands.
In his role, the KAM will also support Market Access Activities when requested by Patient Access colleagues.
- Ensure the activity of medical & marketing information towards the Health Care Practitioners according to a plan agreed with his/her supervisor and in compliance with the company’s strategy, with the company’s policies and with current regulations.
- In collaboration with the Business Unit Director / Product Manager define local activities and steps necessary to reach the objectives in his/her area of competence.
- Constantly monitor the area of his/her supervisor about the use of drugs and about adverse events reported by healthcare professionals in accordance with the current law requirements.
- Improve his/her own knowledge on the therapeutic area of his/her competence though the participation in congresses, meeting, refresher courses and self-learning.
- Develop Key Account Management plan per Haemophilia Treatment Center.
- Organize and plan his/her own activities (visits, itineraries, meeting) and, on a regular basis, report to his/her BUD using the available informatics tools. Implement cycle plans in Veeva CRM, analyze monthly reports to adapt action plan. Keep Veeva CRM database up to date after each visit; adapt the adoption latter according to the latest information gathered.
- Apply and respect legislative and company requirements concerning drug scientific information, drug safety and ethical code. In case of problems, act appropriately and inform his/her supervisor.
- Participate in the National & International Congresses alone and together with clients.
- Responsible for creating visits/activities with local stakeholders that consider long-term goals.
- Project Management: Identify innovative projects and, in collaboration with the BUM, PM, Medical team members and any other stakeholder of the Benelux team, develop and implement them in the different HTCs in the Netherlands.
- Identify and put in place projects that could bring an added value to the Haemophilia community.
- Get to know the working of each Dutch Haemophilia Treatment Center; identify key stakeholders & influencers and have regular contacts with them. Collect competitive intelligence (market info, competitor activities, tender, … ) and share that with the Benelux Competitive Intelligence Champion.
minimum 5 years
Higher Scientific Degree
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.