Job opportunities All vacancies
Medical Science Liaison
- Deliver clinical and scientific presentations to health care professionals. Support medical community with up-to-date medical information, robust disease expertise and product information.
- Provide scientific support at medical conferences.
- Identify relevant hospitals for the specific indication and gain inclusion into the hospital formularies
- Develop and maintain peer-to-peer collaborations and relationships with key medical experts in relevant therapeutic areas.
- Respond to unsolicited medical information requests using a customized approach.
- Collaborate with physicians on medical affairs initiatives including providing assistance with publications and investigator initiated trials as well as company sponsored research.
- Support clinical initiatives including assessment and selection of clinical investigations, site identification, registry and presentation of final approved data.
- Provide medical and scientific input into the planning and execution of Advisory Boards. Work with physicians experts to review speaker presentations and provide medical references when requested.
- Train staff, including sales team on key scientific and medical topics in relevant therapeutic areas.
- Participate in the development and review of professional slide decks, medical letters, clinical summaries and sales materials.
- Manage the contact with local stakeholders for the introduction of new products into formularies
- Support KAM with commercial/scientific activities.
- Build relationships and update relevant medical societies and patient associations.
Education and Experience:
- Advanced scientific degree (M.D., Ph.D., Pharm.D.) or equivalent in Medical, Biological Sciences required.
- Experience in CNS (Central Nervous System) area – preferably in Schizophrenia.
- 5+ years of experience in clinical research, clinical coordinator, clinical nurse role or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of drug development process and relevant guidelines.
- Experience implementing, monitoring, and/or managing clinical trials for academic clinical research or pharmaceutical/biotechnology company.
- Ability to review and interpret clinical data.
- Must be willing to travel most of the time.
Skills and personality
- Competitive and focus on results
- Highly motivated and hard worker
- Accurate with an attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Project management experience
- Excellent time management and ability to work independently
- Able to respond to short deadlines
- Personal and professional integrity
- Goal-oriented, with ability to plan for the long-term and execute
- Innovative and driven, with a “can do” mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Resourcefulness; ability to make things happen within a small-business environment
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a professional behaviour at all times
minimum 5 years
Higher Scientific Degree
Dutch, English, French
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.