Job opportunities All vacancies
Product Specialist Balkan
The product specialist is part of the Sales Organization. The main responsibility of the product specialist is to manage/support all activities related to sales & marketing for Interventional Systems product group.
- Product knowledge
- Meets with internal and external marketing coordinators to implement the defined appropriate product and technical support
- Support all sales activities for his/her product group
- Sets together with the Sales Manager, the targets and price levels and follow up the results
- Assists the Sales Manager in analyzing all problems, related to his/her product group, propose and plan corrective actions in order to reach the objectives and targets
- Assist to obtain the gross profit of the business and the sales development for Interventional Systems product group
- Participate in congresses
- Assist and follow-up on scientific studies
- Implement defined strategies and develop tactics in order to improve the sales and profitability of his/her product group together with the Sales manager.
- Maintain excellent relation with external official parties, authorities and organizations
- Assist in introducing new products
- Inform Sales Manager and Business Unit about market and product developments
- Train internal and external customers
- Give and set-up training programmes for external and internal customers (search for the needs of a technical training)
- Reporting to the Sales Manager
- Act as representative of the company towards many third parties
- Assume all other responsibilities and authorities this function may require regarding new
- Master degree in Medical or Paramedical orientation
- Min 3-5 years of relevant working experience in similar position is required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in medical device industry is required
- Practical knowledge of Sales & Marketing techniques is required
- Good working knowledge of English (written and spoken). Other languages can be an advantage.
- Be a flexible team player, be able to work independently, prioritize own work and, maintain confidentiality of information
- Have a positive attitude and be pro-active, have excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work under pressure and within short time constraints
- Intensive international travel required (approx. 50 to 70 %)
- Ability to work with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
minimum 4 years
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.