Job opportunities All vacancies
Regional Sales Manager Africa
Under the guidance and directions of the Business Unit Director Renal, the role holder is responsible for sustaining and growing the existing business in Africa. With Western Africa being one of the key emerging markets, this role will heavily focus on developing new business opportunities in this territory.
The role holder is responsible, as a representative, for all commercial activities within scope of responsibility. Effective management of the territory’s profit and loss, personal contact with key stakeholders (including distributors/healthcare authorities/ministries) and day-to-day management of business operations are within the roles scope.
The Business Manager Africa develops, together with the Business Unit Director, territory specific business objectives that are aligned to and effectively contribute to the company business objectives. He or she prepares the territory budget, manages and monitors business performance against budget. Providing a timely and accurate management report to Business Unit Director. Is accountable for overall financial business performance within the territory.
- To sustain and grow the existing business in North-Africa
- To develop new business opportunities in Western Africa, in line with the company’s objectives.
- Under the guidance of the Business Unit Director, to achieve agreed business objectives for territory. Develop overall business strategy per country, implement strategy and achieve territory business objectives.
- Sets and agrees personal goals and objectives, with Business Unit Director, to develop sustainable and continuous growth for the territory.
- Prepares and presents annual territory budget. Provides timely and accurate reporting to Business Unit Director on performance to budget. Advises Business Unit Director on any corrective action being undertaken to improve performance in required areas.
- Strategic thinking, market insights
- Strong negotiation skills
- Languages: French and English are a must
- Proven experience in Business Development/Key Account Management
- European mindset with a good understanding of the African culture
- This function requires a big independency and responsibility.
- Stress resistant with a dynamic attitude.
- This position expects certain flexibility and irregular hours should not scare off, travelling to African countries is required (more than 60%).
- Location: no specific requirement – easy flight connections to Africa are required
- Experience in dialysis is not a must
+- 5 year to 10 years
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.