Job opportunities All vacancies
Product Manager Oncology Emerging Markets
- Product and market knowledge
- Ensure up to date product and clinical knowledge
- Ensure up to date knowledge of the market, competition, market positioning, market share, evolutions within the field etc.,
- Monitor, analyse, product specific sales.
- Meet regularly and communicate with all internal stakeholders and dealers on market trends & market shares.
- Ensure proper product forecasting for new and existing product lines.
- Marketing Plan
- Build & execute a regional marketing plan (and budget) in line with EMEA marketing strategy, Departmental and European BU requirements
- Follow up sales and profit targets, keep expenses within the agreed budget and adapt the marketing strategy if required
- Inform and convince the internal stakeholders (Branch Manager, Sales Manager, Market Development Managers, Product Specialists…) about objectives and policies of the marketing strategy
- Plan and develop appropriate product and technical support
- Develop the necessary promotional activities and tools to support the sales activities
- Maintain and Expand Portfolio
- Coordinate and execute the marketing programs related to the launch of new products & therapies. Specify SMART objectives addressing overall regional goals, business objectives, marketing budget, sales projections (pricing), sales support plans…
- Identify the needs and implement product training programs for customers, distributors and internal stakeholders and collaborate and follow-up with the TIS Education Team (certification)
- Contribute to the brand image & preference through pro-active communication with internal stakeholders, distributors and third parties (participation in congresses etc.).
- Identify and maintain excellent relations with regional Key Opinion Leaders and ‘rising stars’. Actively work with them and consult them in local promotion products, therapies and clinical outcomes.
- Monitor and enhance speed to market by having in-depth knowledge about product registration, product reimbursement and tender process by country.
- Monitor and support major tenders within the region.
- Monitor clinical programs and where possible drive & communicate on clinical outcomes (i.e; publications, competitive publications, therapeutic guidelines, registries, congress presentations, etc).
- Motivate team members (both in-direct & direct reporting)
- To coach and monitor the Product specialists, Event and Project Officers.
- To act and behave as a real team-player using the appropriate management styles
- Working closely with, coach and provide feedback to team members in order to maximize their effectiveness in line with the overall business plans
- To act as representative of the company towards many third parties
- Assume all other responsibilities and authorities this function may require regarding new opportunities
Skills and personality
- Master degree in Medical or Paramedical orientation or other relevant education
- Min 5 years of relevant working experience in similar function is required
- Experience within medical devices is required, EVI and IO preferred
- Practical knowledge of Sales & Marketing techniques is required
- Good working knowledge of English (written and spoken). Other languages, especially Russian, can be an advantage.
- Be a flexible team player, be able to work independently, prioritize own work and, maintain confidentiality of information
- Have a positive attitude and be pro-active, have excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work under pressure and within short time constraints
- Intensive international travel required (up to 70 % time)
- Region: Poland or Romania
minimum 5 years
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.